Workday Techno Functional
Techno Functional consulting is considered a key driver for all requirements handled by Inquest and better understands client needs in terms of business and technical gaps.
- Understanding the business processes
- Understanding the underlying ERP Technology
- Understanding the Coding and Developmental Standards
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into ERP Solutions
- Understanding Project Management and Delivery Skills
- Understanding the Implementation Methodology
- Understanding the business justification of the requirements
- Understanding good coding guidelines and how to write standard, reusable code
- Understanding the functional design as well as technical design and architecture
- Payroll interface common output file(PICOF)
- Workday Calculated Fields
About Workday Techno Functional?
Workday is a cloud-based ERP solution where financial processes are processed with real-time data. Functionals experts in understanding business processes and data flows, and have the ability to adapt these business requirements to vendor ERP products and analyze any gaps. A functional consultant translates requirements from business users into technical personnel so that they can understand business requirements in technical terms.
Technical experts who understand the code, coding standards, and implementation lifecycle. Their main role is to customize, extend, modify, localize, or integrate existing products. They seek to bridge the technical gaps of the organization through their expertise.
Techno-Functional experts considered a key driver for all requirements handled by Inquest and better understands client needs in terms of business and technical gaps. This approach allows you to focus on the right set of solutions that add value to your solution. Their main role is to customize, extend, modify, localize, or integrate existing products and develop reports. They have an educational background and experience in computer science as IT experts, engineers, or software developers.
Workday does not require you to use any other programming language to create the output files. Once the file is created, you can configure the delivery mechanism (sfp / ftp / encryption). That’s it. File delivery is just a configuration item, no coding required to send the file.
Who can learn workday?
- Project Managers.
- IT Professionals.
- Security Personnel and.
- Managers and Employees.
- System Administrators.
- Professionals in Testing field
- Software Developers
- Professionals from Analytics background
- Data warehousing Professionals
- Professionals from SAP BI background.
WORKDAY TECHNO FUNCTIONAL ONLINE COURSE – UPCOMING BATCHES
|JUN 29th||SAT & SUN (6 WEEKS) Weekend Batch||Timings – 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM (IST)|
|JULY05th||SAT & SUN (6 WEEKS) Weekend Batch||Timings – 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM (IST)|
|JUN 07th||SAT & SUN (6 WEEKS) Weekend Batch||Timings – 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM (IST)|
|JULY 08th||SAT & SUN (6 WEEKS) Weekend Batch||Timings – 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM (IST)|
Workday Techno Functional Training Content Total: 30 Chapters Total hours: 50:35:47
- Workday Framework
- Working in Workday
- Workday Tools
- What are Business Objects
- Basic Navigations
- Additional Navigation Topics
- Bulk Approvals
- Landing page Configuration
- Related Action Menus
- Search Functionality
- Actionable Reports
- Organizations Structure.
- Create a Supervisory Organization.
- Create Subordinate Organization
- Additional Organization Types and Hierarchies
- Organization Assignments on Supervisory Organization.
- Hiring Restrictions
- Differentiating Staffing Modes
- Selecting a Staffing Model
- Job Profiles
- Differentiate job profiles, job families and Job Family Groups
- Creating Positions and Headcount Groups
- Compensation Structure
- Compensation Segment Security
- Compensation Rules
- Security Group Types
- Configurable Security
- Functional Areas, Securable Items and Security Policies
- Business Process Framework
- Business Process Configuration Options
- Business Process Functionality
- Business Process and Sub process
- Create a Pre-Hire
- Hire Process
- Staffing Movements
- Report Writer overview.
- Developing Simple, Advanced Reports.
- Advanced Field Calculations
- Aggregations based on Primary and Secondary Business Objects.
- Calculated Field Concepts
- System wide vs. Report Specific Calculated Fields
- Global Calculated Fields (e.g. Constants)
- Calculated Field Dependencies
- Available Functions, such as:
- Date Calculation and Formatting Functions
- String and Text Functions
- True/False Conditions
- Evaluate Expression
- Convert Currency
- Lookup Functions to leverage hierarchies
- Functions that access Related Business Objects
- Lookup Value as of Date
- Arithmetic Calculations
- Key Reports & Resources
- Performance Considerations
- EIB Overview
- EIB Design Pattern
- EIB Limitations.
- Workday Public Web services overview.
- Workday Reports-as-a-Service
- Developing an Inbound EIB.
- Developing an Outbound EIB.
- Custom Report Transformation.
- EIB Features.
- Loading Customer Transactional Data into Workday using EIB’s.
- Integration Architecture Overview
- Integration cloud Connect.
- Integration System templates.
- Core Connector: Worker.
- Integration Services in Core connector.
- Change Deduction Procedure in Core Connectors.
- Document Transformation Integration XSLT Formatting using XTT and ETV.
- Integration business Process
- PICOF Design Pattern
- PICOF Limitations.
- PICOF Features.
- Introducing Workday Studio
- Workday Studio Install
- Workday Studio Navigation Tips
- Studio Runtime Architecture
- Features and Navigation of Workday Studio
- Workday Studio Assemblies (integration systems) Components
- Basic Flow of Control Between Assembly Components
- Basics of Web Services, XSLT, and MVEL in Workday Studio.
- Building Integrations: Using the Assembly Editor
- Report Designer: Introduction
- Report Designer: Demonstration