Workday Payroll Training
Workday Payroll gives you complete control over your payroll process, data, and costs. Intuitive payroll and management tools eliminate the problems found in traditional systems
- Introduction to Workday Payroll
- Payroll Processing Framework
- Defining Earnings and Deductions
- US Payroll, UK Payroll, Canada and India Payroll
- Withholding Orders
- Payroll Accounting, Roles and Security
About Workday Payroll?
Workday’s continuous calculations streamline payroll processing by automatically recalculating payroll results in real time when events that affect payroll occur. Access your mobile pay slip via self-service. Role-based and segment-based security access payment results have configurable role-based permissions. Workday offers payroll in the US, Canada, UK and France. If you have other employees, it facilitates integration with third-party providers around the world and provides certified integration. With Global Payroll Partners.
Workday Payroll course is committed to making the payroll process more efficient and intelligent with continuous smart payroll auditing, retroactive payroll processing and Payroll program helps reduce costs associated with deploying, integrating, and managing third-party payroll solutions.
Who can learn workday?
- Graduates and Professionals looking to move to Workday Payroll
- Functional Lead
- Workday Administrators
- Managers and Employees
- Project Managers
- IT Experts
- Freshers Generalists.
- IT Professionals.
- Managers and Employees.
- Project Managers.
- Security Personnel and.
- System Administrators.
WORKDAY INTEGRATION ONLINE COURSE – UPCOMING BATCHES
|JUN 05th||SAT & SUN (6 WEEKS) Weekend Batch||Timings – 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM (IST)|
|JUN 06th||SAT & SUN (6 WEEKS) Weekend Batch||Timings – 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM (IST)|
|JUN 07th||SAT & SUN (6 WEEKS) Weekend Batch||Timings – 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM (IST)|
|JUN 08th||SAT & SUN (6 WEEKS) Weekend Batch||Timings – 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM (IST)|
Workday Payroll Training Content Total: 16 Chapters Total hours: 30:35:47
Introduction to Workday Payroll.
- Period Schedule structure
- Run categories
- Defining payment election rules
- Pay Groups
- Info required to define Earnings and Deductions
- Explore Bonus Earning
- Paycomp Groups
- Calculation details
- Compensation Elements
- Time earnings
- Benefit plans
- Paycomp security group
hapter 4- Federal,State and Local Tax Reporting -
- Overview of Tax setup
- Setup payroll taxes
- Set up Company
- Setup Company,Federal,State and Local Tax setup
- Define Tax authority exception
- Setup worker Tax elections
- Multiple worktax jurisdictions
- Overview of Withholding orders
- Identify disposable income for a witholding order
- Create deduction recipient
- Record the details of the Withholding Order
- Editing support order
- Amend or Terminate a support order
- Processing priority of a witholding order
- View Withholding Orders for a Worker
Overview of Payroll Accounting
Run Payroll Accounting and Review Accounting Results
- Over view of Banking and Settlement Configuration
- Preriquisites to Banking and Settlement Configuration
- Define payment election rules
- Configure payroll payslip
- Configure check print layout
- Define bank accounts
- Define Routing Rules
- Pre note runs
- Configure Settlement
- Overview of Roles and Security Groups
- Pay component Based Security
- Overview of Business Processes
- Payroll Specific Business Processes
ter 10-Payroll Input and Processing
- Overview of payroll input process
- Enter an override
- Make a special Entry
- Loan configuration and Re payment
- Run and Complete a Payroll
- Process an off cycle Manual Payment
- Process an off cycle Reversal
- Process an off cyle on Demand Payment
Testing Approach – 2hour