BIRT Report is the open source technology platform it will use create data visualizations and reports that can be embedded into rich client and web applications.
- Install Eclipse/BIRT Report Designer to workstation
- Learn how to create a BIRT report and deploy it to Maximo
- Report design layout overview – including dos and don’ts
- Learn basic, fundamental SQL (Standard Query Language) techniques
- Learn how to utilize grouping, sorting, filtering, expressions, aggregations, conditional highlighting, images
- Learn how to use parameters in a report
- Learn how to build report templates
- Learn how to execute, schedule, and email reports from Maximo
- Learn how to create Query Based Reports (QBRs) in Maximo, and extend them using BIRT
- Learn how to configure charts and graphs in a report
Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) is open-source software that provides a BIRT Reporting system platform its use to create data visualizations, reports embedded into rich client and web applications especially those based on JAVA EE that allows for sophisticated output in PDF or HTML format, including graphics, tables, graphs, and charts.
BIRT ONLINE COURSE – UPCOMING BATCHES
|JUN 05th||SAT & SUN (6 WEEKS) Weekend Batch||Timings – 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM (IST)|
|JUN 06th||SAT & SUN (6 WEEKS) Weekend Batch||Timings – 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM (IST)|
|JUN 07th||SAT & SUN (6 WEEKS) Weekend Batch||Timings – 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM (IST)|
|JUN 08th||SAT & SUN (6 WEEKS) Weekend Batch||Timings – 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM (IST)|
Birt Report Demo
Birt Report Course Curriculum
Ø Introduction to Power BI
Ø Difference between Power BI Excel and Power BI Desktop.
Ø Power BI Architecture-Power Query, Power Map, Power View, Power Pivot.
Ø Power BI Features.
Ø How to connect different data source in power bi(Mysql,Oracle,Dynamic CRM,Salesforce,Flat Files etc…).
Ø How to create datasets/modifying datasets.
Ø Data Modeling in Power BI and Establishing relationship between datasets.(1:1,1:N,N:N).
Ø How to create groups ,Adding Columns ,Calculation Columns
Ø Power BI DAX Function-Current Month, Previous Month, Next Month.
Ø How to use power bi chart components.
Ø Adding Filter and Slicer.
Ø How to use custom power bi components.
Ø How to deploy the Power BI report to server.
Ø How to create row level security in power bi server.
Ø What is Power BI Content Packs?
Ø What is Power BI Gateway connector?
Ø How to share the power bi dashboard to user.
Ø How to schedule the power BI dataset and reports.
Ø How to create/use Q&A features in power BI.